Monday, May 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Ellie!
My sweet niece, Ellie is turning 2 and time to celebrate! Cousin time! Great party thrown by Robert and Andrea and big bro, Brodie. My dad and I got to keep all 4 kids while Robert worked on Sunday and we proved to be a good team! It was fun to hear the laughter and conversations had by the kids...fun to watch them play in the yard, throw rocks in the lake, read bedtime stories together and play with Ellie's new toys :) We also got to watch Brodie play T-ball and do his end of the year program at school! Great job, Brodie! I hope these cousins have as great a bond as my generation of cousins! Sweet times! One special treat was getting to see a dear friend of mine, Whitney, on our pit stop in Tupelo en route to Memphis. I met her over 20 years ago at MSU and we have stayed in touch all these years! She has a beautiful family and encouraging faith!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment