Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 2013 random

Here's some random photos from this month...Joel will be buddies with Sam Breland since Claire is big buddies with Sam's older brother Jack (born same day and in day care together). Sam was born 6 weeks after Joel. I actually caught Claire and Joel in the same place smiling so it's nice to have a sibling pic! Claire is in the stage of wanting to do most anything mommy does...note the vacuum! I'm sure when she's big enough to actually use the vacuum, she'll want nothing to do with it! Maybe she'll like to clean toilets :)) She wanted her toes done like mine, so we had a pedi day at home. She also is into band aids whether it's a real boo-boo or not! So, no I did not drop her on her face off the back deck :)) Also a couple of pictures to document Joel's growth! We celebrated him sleeping through the night at week 8 (10pm to 6am)...did you hear THISfrom our house? He's 12 pounds and 12 ounces now and will be starting day care soon as I return to work very soon! Yikes! We are learning that life is constant adjustments, embrace and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment