Thursday, February 20, 2014

Silly Swimming

So Claire is pretty much fearless except when it comes to swimming. She's not big on getting her face wet. So we have begun the discussions about swimming lesssons. We met a lifeguard at our gym that we may do private lessons with. We have gotten library books about swimming. In one of them it has a picture of someone wearing a swim cap. She wanted to put one on. I had some from my triathlon days and she had a big time with this. Not sure it has narrowed any fear-gap of getting in the pool but cute nonetheless. We have started getting her in the shower to see if that helps with getting water in her face. It was a suggestion. Swimming may be tough this year but we'll get through it. Enjoy these pics...I smile every time I look at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment