Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sorority Girl

Some of you know this part of my history, some don't but yes, I was sorority girl - Chi Omega '92 Phi Delta Chapter, Mississippi State Univ! Still proud of this organization and what it did for me in college and enjoy meeting people even last week at the playground who were Chi Os! I got the honor of going to the Chi O initiation of my cousin, Mary Morgan. So she's technically my first cousin once removed but whatever! My cousin's daughter - whatever...Family! I was very proud of her and she was honored to be selected by the whole chapter as this year's model initiate. Some of you sorority folks will get that...big deal to say the least! Glad we share another bond now and wanted to brag on her. She's been such a blessing to us and our kids and she's off to a great start in her college career at BSC in Bham. Way to go MM!

No comments:

Post a Comment