Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My Identity

So we went to the grocery store and with groceries I bought 3 greeting cards. After unloading the bags at home, I realized didn't get home with the cards. I called back to the store and they still had them. Claire knows the majority of the staff at our local Publix. THere's Tina in the floral/balloon area, Mr. Brian in Produce, Ms Celeste in the aisles, Mr Jack who makes samples of food to try, "the Shrimp Man" in seafood, Ms Tonya at checkout or in Customer Service...it goes on...So needless to say when I call back, Ms Tonya in Customer Service answers and hold the cards...I tell her my name and remind her that I'd just been in there and had Claire and Joel with me to jog her memory of who I was. I told her we'd be by tomorrow to pick them up...Here's the bag with my "name" on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment